 Marketplace / Shopping / 3282
    Re: K-mart: Buy one, get second half-off —Ray Sanders
   One note about the current K-Mart BOGO sale... In recent BOGOs, I was able to take something which was already on clearance and get the BOGO to apply. It appears that K-Mart has closed this loophole. I tried three different K-Marts, each of which (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: K-mart: Buy one, get second half-off —Lindsay Frederick Braun
      (...) Hmmm...my local K-Mart was willing to make the adjustment anyways. best Lindsay (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: K-mart: Buy one, get second half-off —Jason Ellis
   Today I was able to pick up 2 Robo Raptors at my local K-Mart (Mesa, AZ). They were priced at 20 bucks but rang up at 16. The BOGO discount wasn't included but when I questioned it, the clerk made some calls and and said that the sale didn't apply (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)