 Marketplace / Shopping / 3235
    S@H specials! Marked off, hard-to-find items! —Shiri Dori
   Hey, I got all this info from an official S@H catalog sent to me with an order. The catalog's labeled "Collecter's Classics". These sets are ALL limited quantities, and 80% of them are marked down. When you order those, MAKE SURE to say the number (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: S@H specials! Marked off, hard-to-find items! —Shiri Dori
   Silly me, didn't see that Steve already put this up ;-) -Shiri (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)