 Marketplace / Shopping / 3235
3234  |  3236
Subject:
Newsgroups:
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 20:19:47 GMT

#2126 SP - $55
#1298 SP - $12
#6905 SP - $10
#6568 SP - $26
#6580 SP - $12
#6328 SP - $16
#6451 SP - $16.5
#6327 SP - $8.75
#6083 SP - $16.5
#6088 SP - $26
#6089 SP - $44
#5958 SP - $26
#5978 SP - $44
#6919 SP - $35
#3117 SP - $25
(Framed Print, blast-off: #FP100SP, $29)
(T-shirt - skateboarder Polo shirt - #P210SP. Kids sizes, $15; Adult sizes,
$18)
#6969 SP - $44
#6198 SP - $54
#6160 SP - $35
#6150 SP - $16.5
#6180 SP - $44
#8417 SP - $26
#8226 SP - $12
#5542 SP - $35

The following key chains are $2.5 each: KC03SP - chief; KC06SP - danny
longlegs; KC07SP - Insectoid queen.

The following are not marked down, however they are in the "All under $10"
page (meaning if you buy 5 sets you get $4.5 back, if you order 10 sets you
get $9 back) :
#6445 SP - $8.75
#6431 SP - $4.5
#6013 SP - $3.5
#5938 SP - $8.75
#5381 SP - $4.5
#6817 SP - $4.5
#6903 SP - $3.5
#5918 SP - $4.5
#6110 SP - $4.5
#6107 SP - $3.5
#5160 SP - $3

I hope you enjoy! There are some really hard-to-find sets here!

-Shiri