 Marketplace / Shopping / 3229
  SPECIAL OR CRAZY OFFERS ???

Hi Legofans, Remember you last week: I reduced the price of set 6097 and 6766...I decided to reduce the price of other references. Tomorrow, saturday, to feast Internet party in France, I'm going to reduce. For example, if I sell set 6190 at 15 US (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)