 Marketplace / Shopping / 320
    FOTW —Allan J Smith
   Today before doing some work at a Police Station in a very undesirable suburb (To NZers it was Flaxmere). I checked out an ex toy shop that had become a postal agency. The only LEGO I found was a Basic Set 733 for $NZ95 ($US50). Had to buy it :) The (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: FOTW —Tom McDonald
   In lugnet.market.shopping, Allan J Smith writes: <snip> (...) Cool find! Not since those days has an 8x8 solid radar dish been made, and AFAIK, neither has a clear 2x2x2 of which I seem to only have one left. Those are some good classic space (...) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)