 Marketplace / Shopping / 32
  Re: Wal-Mart Clearance is underway! {FOTW}

(...) The buckets with 1x bricks were here in Vancouver before Xmas: I got one just after Xmas for 50% off because it had been opened (was probably a return) but I haven't seen one since. I'm hoping that when they get another Lego shipment with the (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Wal-Mart Clearance is underway! {FOTW}

(...) In Montreal aera is the same thing NO MORE bucket. I don't know if it's because TLG made less bucket last years (limited edition) or poeple bought more because it was supposed to be limited edition (I bought quite a few myself). Just hope that (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)