 Marketplace / Shopping / 3182
    Polybag Heaven —Mark A. Herzberg
   I was the FAO at the Aventura Mall in Miami with my friends this past Saturday. I always find something new (or should I say old?) there. And this time I found a HUGE stash of old polybag sets. There was Town, Dragon Masters, Royal Knights, Spyrius, (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Polybag Heaven —Shiri Dori
   (...) Wow. I've never found anything worthful in any FAO, sounds like you got really lucky... FAOs are usually extremely over-priced, I sometimes browse there but I was amazed to discover that their prices are higher than the lego S@H prices (that (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Polybag Heaven —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) The big FAO in Manhattan still has Pirates merch. The FAO in Menlo Park Mall still has an Armada Flagship for $65, Unitron sets, etc etc. It's because they're so pricey! Go check it out... best Lindsay (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)