 Marketplace / Shopping / 3181
Re: Is 25% off enough?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 18:25:01 GMT

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:

In lugnet.general, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
Bill-

First of all, buy those 6048s *now*.  Trust me, you'll make it all back, if
only
in goodwill from .castle traders.  :)

I concur. If no-one else does, I'd be glad to get a second copy of that one.
I'm sure there'll be lots'o'people who'll want it (but I better not say more
here, FUT .market.shopping).

Then, figure out which sets are clearanced
and which ones you want or need--my own discount price point depends on the
sort
of set.  I'd buy SW at 1/3 off, but I wouldn't buy, say, UFO at 1/3 off.

Agree on this one too. 'Specially after (finally!) watching the original SW
movie, I'd like to get a SW set or two for 1/3 off ;-)

...Hmmm... just now watching it? WHat tragedy!

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wildlink.com
lugnet #160