 General / 16227
16226  |  16228
Subject:
Is 25% off enough?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 23:25:26 GMT

A Kmart near my house has a ton of Lego on a clearance shell at 25% off. Is
this a good enough discount to buy up a lot of 'em? 0r should I hold out for
more? Walmart usually goes 50%, sometimes more, but right now they don't have
any sets I want. And TRU - do they even know what sales or clearance is.
There's one near me that has 5 copies of 6048 Majisto's Magical Workshop at
full price from 1993(!?) - seven years ago!! I tried to talk to the manager to
see if they would them down so I could buy all 5. Not a chance. Wuzupwidat? No
wonder everyone shops Target, Kmart and Walmart - they mark 'em down after ONE
year. So, anyway, is 25% off enough?

"I'm NOT PLAYING, I'm CREATING!!"
Bill