 Marketplace / Shopping / 3175
3174  |  3176
Subject:
FINAL DATE OF THE SALES
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 08:07:31 GMT

Hi Legofans,

I can definitively announce you the final date of opening of the deals from
DYA: tomorrow (thuesday 14th march), during the french afternoon, between
14:00 and 17:00.

For information, there is no preorder !
I want to wish you good luck: on account of the stock and of the prices,
DYA's website could delete lego references at the end of the next afternoon,
if there is no set more or if there is no lot of sets (for question of stock
management). In this last case, DYA could limit the number of sales to
control the number of orders following our stock: this operation will be
enterprise only (I recall you) if one or several references are been quickly
sold with a little stock.

See you later,

Emmanuel.
E-MAIL: dya.shopping@wanadoo.fr