 Marketplace / Shopping / 3174
Re: 20% off Lego KOHL"S (NC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 19:09:09 GMT

On Sun, 12 Mar 2000 15:03:19 GMT, "sheree rosenkrantz"
<srosez@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi all
I just read in the Sun. paper that Kohl's (NC) has 20% off all Lego building
sets.  I haven't been there in a while, so I don't know what they have.  The
overall space for toys is fairly small, and for Lego even smaller, but if
you are near a Kohl's you might want to investigate.
sheree

This was going on last week also, I had stopped by a Kohl's in my
pursuit of 4811 Defense Archer polybags (no luck :^(.  I did notice
that this Kohl's had lowered the prices on its Star Wars LEGO, this
brings it to approximately to MSRP level from the more expensive
levels they were.
Mike

All other themes are just spare parts for Castle!