 Marketplace / Shopping / 3172
    20% off Lego KOHL"S (NC) —Sheree Rosenkrantz
    Hi all I just read in the Sun. paper that Kohl's (NC) has 20% off all Lego building sets. I haven't been there in a while, so I don't know what they have. The overall space for toys is fairly small, and for Lego even smaller, but if you are near a (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: 20% off Lego KOHL"S (NC) —Mike Timm
   (...) This was going on last week also, I had stopped by a Kohl's in my pursuit of 4811 Defense Archer polybags (no luck :^(. I did notice that this Kohl's had lowered the prices on its Star Wars LEGO, this brings it to approximately to MSRP level (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)