 Marketplace / Shopping / 3146
    TAKE BACK DEALS FROM DYA —Emmanuel Fouquet
   Collectors, buyers, sellers, customers, On account of delay of delivery and of absence of several customers tomorrow, I inform our customers the great deals from DYA's website are taken back to the beginning of the next week (monday or thuesday). (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: TAKE BACK DEALS FROM DYA —Nick Goetz
   Emmanuel, I am having a hard time understanding. I think I get this from your message: The listing you were going to post on Friday will now be posted on Monday or Tuesday as a result of shipment problems? Or are you saying that recent orders will (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: TAKE BACK DEALS FROM DYA —Emmanuel Fouquet
   Nick, The principal reason is: the new lego references are not arrived tonight yet. So, I decided to take back the deals to the next week. I know there are a lot of impatient legofans. The new references arrive from foreign lego factories and, in (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)