 Marketplace / Shopping / 3111
    Re: ZB 20% off ONE clearance item - may not BE only one! —Brad Hamilton
   Tom, you HOG! :) Thats probably why my local store (Mission Viejo CA) sold out of those sets last week. I had that set on my birthday list for my parents, so I couldn't just snap it up. Oh well, I gave them plenty of other choices. Anyhow, I must (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: ZB 20% off ONE clearance item - may not BE only one! —Mike Poindexter
   (...) Actually, Tom didn't find out about getting multiple uses of the coupon until last night. I was at ZB and saw they had 17 more shuttles that came in recently. I asked if they were going to have a sale soon and put them all on hold and went to (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)