 Marketplace / Shopping / 3105
  ZB 20% off ONE clearance item - may not BE only one!

MikeP gave me a call, he said his local Zany Brainy sold him ALL the 8480s at 20% off $75. So I called a few stores, and they did the same (though they insisted on charging me shipping). Call your local ZB, the coupon ends SUNDAY, 3/5! I've got (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: ZB 20% off ONE clearance item - may not BE only one!

Please could someone email with the location of a ZB that has 8440's, I only want two. Thanks, Rose Tom Stangl wrote in message <38C1CECE.8F75DD3F@n...pe.com>... (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: ZB 20% off ONE clearance item - may not BE only one!

Best bet is for you to call all the ones outside of your state, but nearby, so that you might be able to get free shipping (out of 4 stores last night, one DID give me free shipping). I didn't call any NC, VA, TN, SC stores, and only one in PA, so (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: ZB 20% off ONE clearance item - may not BE only one!

Tom, you HOG! :) Thats probably why my local store (Mission Viejo CA) sold out of those sets last week. I had that set on my birthday list for my parents, so I couldn't just snap it up. Oh well, I gave them plenty of other choices. Anyhow, I must (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: ZB 20% off ONE clearance item - may not BE only one!

(...) Actually, Tom didn't find out about getting multiple uses of the coupon until last night. I was at ZB and saw they had 17 more shuttles that came in recently. I asked if they were going to have a sale soon and put them all on hold and went to (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: ZB 20% off ONE clearance item - may not BE only one!

Got one from Memphis. Dennis (...) -- Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent Bad News: The next millenium starts on a Monday. Good News: You get the day off. (remove .NO and SPAM. to reply) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)