 Marketplace / Shopping / 3103
    Zeppelins at $5 at Wal-Mart —Bruce Schlickbernd
   Yes, I know, some of you have found them cheaper. But since the local Wal-Marts seem to follow the national moves only (at best! - several of them lag even then) this may signal another round of general decrease. Dunno. But if you have been holding (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Zeppelins at $5 at Wal-Mart —Rose Regner
     I found that the Cyber Slam sets were all $5, including $40 and $50 sets. I also got a Stone Tower Bridge that had been opened, no instructions and the set had obviously been put together. We just put the tower together and all we were missing were (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Zeppelins at $5 at Wal-Mart —Mark Herzberg
     (...) Similar thing happened to me once. I was borrowing my brother's Boxter. I went and bought a ton of Annv. Tubs on sale. It was fun figuring out how to put them in the two trunks. (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Zeppelins at $5 at Wal-Mart —Brad Hamilton
   Drat! The WM's by me (in Foothill Ranch and Garden Grove, CA - Orange County) haven't had crap in the way of sales this year! Every time I go there, everything is regular price. The few times they have had sales, its only been a dollar or so off. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)