 Marketplace / Shopping / 3071
  Mos Espa Pod Racer @ $50 @ Walmart

I mentioned quite some time ago (before Christmas I believe) that one of my local walmarts[1] had a large number of Mos Espa Pod Racer[2] sets. They were at full retail at the time though. Well, to my surprise and delight, they went on sale (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Mos Espa Pod Racer @ $50 @ Walmart

(...) Wow. Four carts of Mos Espa Podracers. Even I, a blatant not-a-SW-fan, can appreciate that. Are you going to part with some of these in the form of individual pieces? Please LMK if so. -Shiri (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Mos Espa Pod Racer @ $50 @ Walmart

(...) They will all be parted out. I'm more then halfway done sorting already. When I am done sorting and counting, a list will be posted to buy-sell-trade soliciting offers. Troy (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Mos Espa Pod Racer @ $50 @ Walmart

(...) Way to go, Troy! :) It's strangely exciting and shameful to be carting that much LEGO through a Wal-Mart. I'm not going to ask how much it totalled out at...but I"ll be watching for parts! :) best Lindsay (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)