 Marketplace / Shopping / 3032
    Re: 50% off at kidsarespecial.com (max disc. $30) —Tommy Johnson
   Thanks for the warning, but I took a chance on it anyway... my order arrived today, one Dacta Castle Set, no problems. Wow, I only ordered it two days ago! Now I just need to double check my credit card statement to make sure it's the correct (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: 50% off at kidsarespecial.com (max disc. $30) —Dennis Williamson
   Can you check your statement on-line? Dennis (...) -- Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent Bad News: The next millenium starts on a Monday. Good News: You get the day off. (remove .NO and SPAM. to reply) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)