 Marketplace / Shopping / 3018
    St Louis: where to shop? —Ton Reesink
   Hi all, I will be on a business trip next week to St Louis. Any suggestions where to shop for Lego? TIA, Ton (Netherlands) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: St Louis: where to shop? —Robert Green
   There are not any fantastic places, unfortunately. We have two Zany Brainy's in town, one at the intersections of I-170 and I-64 (Central St. Louis County), the other one east of Clarkson on Manchester road (west St.Louis County). A couple of KB Toy (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)