 Marketplace / Shopping / 2996
    Re: 50% off at kidsarespecial.com (max disc. $30) —Brian Lanning
   This is a vstore company. We're disputing a charge for a dacta castle set that was never sent from a different vstore company. So since all of the products are shipped from the same location, caveat emptor. $30 off a dacta castle set is hard to (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: 50% off at kidsarespecial.com (max disc. $30) —Mike Stanley
   (...) I setup my own vstore then promptly stopped listing it on my deals page when I saw all the problems people were having with other vstores. Nice concept but bad implementation imo. One problem they're running into is that these coupons that (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: 50% off at kidsarespecial.com (max disc. $30) —Brian Lanning
   (...) We looked into it as well and decided against it. Yahoo has something similar where they handle the shopping cart and credit card transactions. $100 a month I think. It could be worth it. I thing you had to handle all the inventory yourself (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)