 Marketplace / Shopping / 2917
Re: 30% off @ KB Kids
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 02:53:59 GMT

John VanZwieten wrote in message ...

Mike Walsh <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:Fq205C.JID@lugnet.com...
PRESIDENT'S DAY SALE!  UP TO 30% OFF SELECT TOYS
http://www.kbkids.com/mp/indexPresident.html?keycode=adiv

For some reason this does not apply to the 5561 Big Foot 4x4 - it still
comes up at $39.99 (still a good deal).

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh

When I select "All LEGO" only two items show up, one of which is K'nex!

-John Van

This came up previously - enter "Model Team" in the search box and you will
see the 5561.  For some reason the item does not contain the word "LEGO" in
the title.