 Marketplace / Shopping / 2916
Re: WANTED: Gold City Junction 6765
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 01:33:02 GMT

John Rudy wrote in message ...
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Will Middelaer writes:
DYA has it in stock, check them out at:
http://www.dya-shopping.com/uk/boutique/home2offre.html
Will
John Rudy wrote in message ...
Hello,
I am interested in buying a gold city
junction.  If anyone has one FS, please let me know.
If you don't mind, I have a ?.
How much is DYA shipping to the US?
Is there a Tariff?  Is Busy Bee cheaper
in the long run?
-John Rudy

It's going to hurt you for one set from either place. It will probably be
cheaper from DYA (Busy Bee uses international delivery confirmation, whereas
DYA offers a variety of shipping options). You can play with your order
before submitting (the two orders I made, I added several of the small
Paradisa motorboat sets, to the point where it didn't change my shipping
cost). I'd suggest getting more than one set (there are several sets you
could either auction off or save for later trading, if you play it right,
you might even get your Gold City Junction for free effectively).

follow-ups to lugnet.market.shopping

Frank