 Marketplace / Shopping / 29
    Service Merchandise closing 134 stores —Jason Spangler
   (URL) an opportunity for good buys for those near closing stores? (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Service Merchandise closing 134 stores —Julie Krenz
   Well, that may explain what I saw at 2 stores I was at this past week. They had no Lego. Well, I shouldn't say no Lego. One of the stores had one Lego item in the store, an older FreeStyle Bucket, in the clearance isle. I noticed it didn't have the (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)