 Marketplace / Shopping / 2899
Re: toysmart.com 30% coupon code
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 18:53:17 GMT

The coupon was just released yesterday, so they might not show up on those
sites for a bit.

Dennis Williamson wrote:

I looked on those sites and didn't see this code. I wonder if there are any
other sites that list these.

Dennis

Tom Stangl wrote:

As noted before, check deal-finder.com and flamingoworld.com constantly,
and DEFINITELY before ordering Lego online from anywhere, to see if there
are current coupons.

Word of warning, though - there are many times that vendors will cancel a
coupon earlier than the expiration date listed at those sites.  It seems
that those coupon codes get used a LOT for some reason, and they end it
early to keep from getting buried in them ;-)

Mr L F Braun wrote:

Dennis Williamson wrote:

ccg1129908

Dennis, you are a true hero today.  :)

best

Lindsay

Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent

Bad News: The next millenium starts on a Monday.
Good News: You get the day off.

(remove .NO and SPAM. to reply)