 Marketplace / Shopping / 2855
  Re: DON'T call S@H for elusive train sets!

They are out of 4552 :( (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: DON'T call S@H for elusive train sets!

(...) now. The rep. I talked to had to double check, but she came up with what she said was the last. They did still have 4555's and a bunch of other non-train sets. I just asked what older sets they had recently acquired and she gave me the list. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)