 Marketplace / Shopping / 2858
Re: DON'T call S@H for elusive train sets!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 22:34:37 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Kevin Loch writes:
They are out of 4552 :(

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Walsh writes:

Asher Kobin wrote in message ...
What did they have from Canada S@H that I missed out on?

They had:

4525 - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4525
4552 - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4552

Reportedly they still have:

4555 - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4555

The woman I spoke with told me that had single digit quantities of  4552 and
double digit quantities of 4525.  She said they had enough 4555 sets to last
a couple days at the rate they were selling.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh

They weren't out of 4552's when I called 20 minutes ago, but they definetly are
now.  The rep. I talked to had to double check, but she came up with what she
said was the last.  They did still have 4555's and a bunch of other non-train
sets.
I just asked what older sets they had recently acquired and she gave me the
list.  She went fast but there were some Wild West, UFO, Aqua Zone, and Divers
sets.