 Marketplace / Shopping / 2851
  Re: Night Lord's Castle - Surprise of the Day

It's actually kind of nice that they limit it to 1 per household. Make sure to use coupon code G04E77DADB if you haven't before, it saves you another $5. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Night Lord's Castle - Surprise of the Day

(...) <gnip-gnop) Thank you very much, Tom and Eric. I shall soon receive my new Night Lord's Castle, 598 black, grey, and red pieces, for the grand total of $23.90. Not that I really care about the castle itself, but wow, what a bargain! Thanks (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Night Lord's Castle - Surprise of the Day

(...) It's got great parts! Thanks again all--mine is en route too! best Lindsay (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Night Lord's Castle - Surprise of the Day

(...) Thanks for the advice, everyone! You'll hate me, but I think I managed to get two, thanks to two credit cards and two mailing addresses. -Adam (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Night Lord's Castle - Surprise of the Day

Well, if you (or anyone else) doesn't want the red slotted 1x2 bricks and 1x2x6 black slotted bricks from this set, I'll trade other parts from the sets for them. But I only have 2.5 6097s to trade from, as I have already traded pieces out of my (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Night Lord's Castle - Surprise of the Day

(...) First time shoppers can use the code: WELCOME for $10 off of a $30 offer so I picked up a 6915 Warp-Wing Fighter ($20) too. Matt (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Night Lord's Castle - Surprise of the Day

(...) Being a first time buyer, I got the castle set, 4 green baseplates (which I needed), and priority shipping all for a grand total of $26.50!! Thanks guys for putting me on to this one! I'm stoked! hehheh (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)