 Marketplace / Shopping / 2876
Re: Night Lord's Castle - Surprise of the Day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 04:38:08 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Brian Sauls writes:

Make sure to use coupon code G04E77DADB if you haven't before, it saves you
another $5.
kbkids.com has the 6097 Night Lord's Castle
as their "Surprise of the Day" for $24.95.
<gnip-gnop)

Thank you very much, Tom and Eric.  I shall soon receive my new Night Lord's
Castle, 598 black, grey, and red pieces, for the grand total of $23.90.

Not that I really care about the castle itself, but wow, what a bargain!

Thanks again.

Brian(bbq)Sauls

Being a first time buyer, I got the castle set, 4 green baseplates (which I
needed), and priority shipping all for a grand total of $26.50!!  Thanks
guys for putting me on to this one!  I'm stoked! hehheh