 Marketplace / Shopping / 2836
  Re: Lugnet.U.S.A. Are you ready to RUMBLE ?

Actualy they are only about 10 years old, the box I have says c 1980,1989(?) or something like that. It was produced over many years. KL (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lugnet.U.S.A. Are you ready to RUMBLE ?

Thanks for the clarification. I based my 20 year age off of the pause database. Sorry if I ruffled feathers. Maybe we could implement a release date and discontinued production date to the database. -Nick (10 people years is still very old in LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lugnet.U.S.A. Are you ready to RUMBLE ?

(...) Absolutely, it's still an impressively old set. KL (24 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)