 Marketplace / Shopping / 2799
    Re: Outlet store in VA has Enchanted Island —Will Middelaer
   (...) Do you envision any problems using those weird baseplates with the round notch bit out of them? They are hard to use as multiples if you want to hook them together flush in some sort of interlocking L's pattern. Will (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Outlet store in VA has Enchanted Island —Mike Poindexter
   Will Middelaer <betamale@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in message news:Fpy1Dn.CKA@lugnet.com... (...) 20 (...) notch (...) them (...) I will be covering the tops of them, so I don't see much of a problem. I just need them to be able to span long distances (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Outlet store in VA has Enchanted Island —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) GMLTC has several dozen of these, and the corresponding 1/4 circle piece, and that's what they do, sandwich two of them together with the 1/4 circle pieces in different corners. These are great to make the center of a module lighter. (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)