 Marketplace / Shopping / 2785
  Re: End of Clearance Stock?

My Wal-Mart had close to 25 Air Zep's for forever at $9... Friday there was 1 minus the tail for $5... no sign of the others... There were 5 CyberStingers down to $10 which I snagged 3 of, but that was it for the clearance... now I believe they have (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: End of Clearance Stock?

(...) That is to say all our Super Wal-Mart has... of course personally we have done a "little" better with a couple of other Technic sets from Ames, but generally the best stores locally are over an hour away :( (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)