 Marketplace / Shopping / 2766
    Re: Partial List of Georgia Lego Outlet Inventory and prices —Michael Hader
   (...) Is there anything good on the CD? I got the sub without the CD when S@H was discounting them.. (...) That came down in price since I was last there..It was over $200 which is [a lot] more than it was at S@H ($164). Michael Hader (URL) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Partial List of Georgia Lego Outlet Inventory and prices —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) It was their first Technic CD I think. Nik likes it and still plays it once in a while. It has neat exploded step by step (with translucency) building instructions for the main and alternate models, some marine facts, and some other stuff I (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)