 Marketplace / Shopping / 2682
Re: 8880 (possibly still) available from Potomac Mills Outlet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 17:28:13 GMT

Don't count on them having any, I put in a rather large order ;-)

Will Middelaer wrote:

I stopped by the outlet this weekend and chatted with Buffie a bit.

She let me know that she has around 50 8880's on the way, but only about 10 of
them were UN-claimed at that time.

Now, I thought that they didn't ship, but, apparently others have had good
luck getting the outlets to ship stuff that is not currently available from
S@H.

FYI - Buffie said the set were going to be priced at around $107 each.....

NOTE: I shared this info at the WAMALUG meeting on Sunday, so your mileage may
vary.

Will