 Marketplace / Shopping / 2643
2642  |  2644
Subject:
For trade or sale 6706 Western 1099 Ninja & 4930 RR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 23:51:31 GMT

Hi all - if you saw my post in reference to my WalMart shopping trip, you will
recognize that these are from a WalMart special set I broke up for the 2
Freestyle boxes, the horse, saddle and bugle out of a 6706 Frontier Patrol and 2
1099 ResQ SpeedBoats. The sets & parts below are available for trade to anyone
(including non US folks)

2 of 1099 Ninja Blaster (could not find in the Shop At Home Catalogs I have) ,
1 of 6706 Frontier Patrol (now gone but used to sell for $6.75)
2 of 4930 Rock Raiders Crew ($6.75 from Shop At Home)

I also have the opened 6706's 3 soldiers (I swapped out their heads - the
soldiers now have the plain eyes & smiley faces - needed some variety in my
towns people) weapons flag (I only kept the horse, saddle and bugle) - make me
an offer

I would PREFER to trade (and if necessary add some cash for) a 6422 Telephone
Repair, a 6325 Package Pickup, a 6420 Mail Carrier, a 2887 Gas Pump, a 6564
Recycle Truck, and a 6649 Street Sweeper.

Post or email if you're interested - I think I'll do the unopened sets for $3.50
each if you don't have stuff to trade (you pay actual shipping and elect how
fast you want it to go - for US folks that is USPS priority or regular old
parcel post, for non US folks it's airmail or surface)