 Marketplace / Shopping / 263
  Disappointing experience with S@H

Well, I ordered 4 6097's on Monday. Paid the $6.75 for the express shipping. Was told, "ok, so they'll be there on Wednesday" when I requested the express shipping. Well, 3 of them arrived today. The UPS guy said the package was marked 1 of 2, and (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)