 Marketplace / Shopping / 2615
Re: A TIMELINESS = GOOD DEAL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 08:00:05 GMT

Hi Legofans,

I know a part of Legofans wait for train sets. Don't be worried ! The last
time, I presented you train sets, but I must satisfy other Legofans in other
lego themes, like pirate ship or wild west too. For example, I receive a lot
of mails about set 6769, 6289 and 8425. So, when I found these references
again, I didn't hesit.
I always keep my promise: I search train sets and I will find train sets !
Regards,

Emmanuel.

Tom Stangl, VFAQman a écrit dans le message <389A1DDF.98B55DE7@vfaq.com>...
Well I was sure HOPING for Metroliners!  I could use more!

Bob Fay wrote:

And I was expecting a Metroliner.

--
Bob Fay