 Marketplace / Shopping / 2601
2600  |  2602
Subject:
A TIMELINESS = GOOD DEAL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 11:59:35 GMT

Hi Legofans,

During the last year, DYA presented you "quick sales" then "flash sales",
but most of Legofans were disappointed not to profit of these good deals. I
understand you !

During the present year, I present you "timelinesses" . What's a timeliness
? It's simply a cheap sale about a popular or rare lego set ! You search
Lego sets, you want to make good deals: you will discover time of
"timelinesses".

See you friday,

Emmanuel.
http://www.dya-shopping.com/uk/boutique/home2.offre.html