 Marketplace / Shopping / 2568
    Turning up the heat on WBstore.com —David C. Pyatt
   I've seen enough pain, so I think it's our turn... I don't know if it will have any results, but I sent an e-letter off to Ziff-Davis Publications' Jesse Berst, Editorial Director of ZDNet AnchorDesk. Jesse is known for speaking his mind when it (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Turning up the heat on WBstore.com - address correction —David C. Pyatt
     Let's try that again... (URL) - the letter is now up after hours of fighting my proxy server/firewall :) Dave (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Turning up the heat on WBstore.com —Nick Goetz
   I guess Jesse took the suggestion and did a story on killing your web business. There is an opportunity to vote on what you think is the most detrimental. Non-delivery is winning. (...) e- (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)