 Marketplace / Shopping / 2533
  PLease read if you had problems with WBstore.com

It appears that there is a law that retailers must ship orders within the time stated on their website or notify you of a delay. My status of my WBstore order did not even change for 2 weeks. One item was the Indy storm that reappeared on the (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: PLease read if you had problems with WBstore.com

Thanks for the tip. Everyone should file this! (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: PLease read if you had problems with WBstore.com

Well, I guess I'll have to file one of these shortly,I was finally informed by WBstore (6 days after my 2nd email) that my first order (placed on 1/16) is now cancelled, but the order still says in process!! This might need to go in "pun" but I (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)