 Marketplace / Shopping / 2489
  Re: Stupid: Bought an Open Box

(...) *grin* I just got a 6456 Mission Control that I found on a Fred Meyer clearance table for US$80 clearanced at 50% off. It had been opened, and about 33% of the pieces were missing... but it had some pink 2x10 plates, and some (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Stupid: Bought an Open Box

(...) LOL... I picked up a Duplo tub on clearance at TRU last weekend. It had been beat up, opened, taped and re-taped many, many times. Marked down to $4.90 from the $15-ish range. When I brought it home and performed a brickventory, we discovered (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)