 Marketplace / Shopping / 2449
  Re: Informal WB Store Survey

Wait, WHEN did you place your orders, WHAT for, and DID they show Cancelled on the website? Details! I want details! Mine still say cancelled, so I want to know what I may be in for here. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Informal WB Store Survey

Howling where... I have e-mailed, called.... NO response, no Lego... I orderes almost 1700/1800 bucks on two orders and none has arrived. Broke the bank on my CC and I passed up other deals expecting to pay for this.. This is no way to do business (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Informal WB Store Survey

Ah.. what the heck... listen to this... I just got done writing another post and complained and raved... Now I just received an e-mail and my orders have made it (I hope they will not change their mind later).. they have inventory sweeps and they (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)