 Marketplace / Shopping / 2398
    Re: WB store sale —James Powell
   (...) Yes, but what is at issue is that the sets (certanly some of them!) are still in the catalog, therefore it is reasonable to assume that TLG has the sets still in stock (4561 for example) It cheases me that they would do this, Tom & Larry, keep (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: WB store sale —Mike Stanley
   (...) I heard Andersen Consulting was at least partially to blame for some of the TRU's online holiday season problems. Anyone know if that's for real? (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)