 Marketplace / Shopping / 2289
    Re: What is the best deal on Mindstorms right now? —Mike Poindexter
   I found one today at Target for $50! Also got 4 DDKs for $25 each. I cleaned out every target in the area (4 of them) except for the one that had 6 DDKs at %59.90. I will get them next week when they hit $25. My wife is supposed to get the ones down (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: What is the best deal on Mindstorms right now? —Ian Sinclair
   (...) Mindstorms for $50 US! Mike, Target blowouts are just unbelievable. I wish they would enter the Canadian market and offer similar sales. <ICS> (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)