 Marketplace / Shopping / 2258
  What is the best deal on Mindstorms right now?

I was wondering what the best way to get Mindstorms is right now. Are there any stores with excellent sales on? Is eBay a good way to go? Also, since I don't know much about it, what should I start with? RCX 1.0? 1.5? Robotics Invention kit? Thanks. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What is the best deal on Mindstorms right now?

Right now they are going for 119.90 at Target. And if they take a further reduction tomorrow they will be even less. The trick, of course, is to find a Target that still has them in stock! Maggie Cambron (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What is the best deal on Mindstorms right now?

(...) About the best deal I have seen is the Bay when they have their 20% off weekend sales as they have the last few weekends. TRU doesn't discount Mindstorms that I have ever seen (note to others... Paul and I are both in BC, Canada, so don't (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What is the best deal on Mindstorms right now?

(...) Sorry! (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What is the best deal on Mindstorms right now?

(...) No need Maggie - I was just heading off answering posts, not commenting on yours! Kevin (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What is the best deal on Mindstorms right now?

Hey Maggie! Please let me know what is available in your area at the Targets if you could..(Mindstorm and Technic-wise) We only have one in at least a 50 mile radius or so, and it doesn't have anything marked down last I ran out there. Still need to (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What is the best deal on Mindstorms right now?

I found one today at Target for $50! Also got 4 DDKs for $25 each. I cleaned out every target in the area (4 of them) except for the one that had 6 DDKs at %59.90. I will get them next week when they hit $25. My wife is supposed to get the ones down (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What is the best deal on Mindstorms right now?

(...) Mindstorms for $50 US! Mike, Target blowouts are just unbelievable. I wish they would enter the Canadian market and offer similar sales. <ICS> (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)