 Marketplace / Shopping / 224
223  |  225
Subject:
25% Off - KB ToyWorks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 14:36:16 GMT

The Harrisburg PA 3.28 Sunday paper contained a KB Toy Works flyer. 25% off
ALL Legos. The ad pictured Star Wars Legos. My wife and I stopped in around
1:00 at the Colonial Commons KB Toy Works and I was pleasantly surprised to
find the SW Legos! At 25% off! Very nice.

They also had all SW toys at 25% off as well.

Happy shopping.

Bryan