 Marketplace / Shopping / 2212
    Shop@Home Special on 6246??? —Richard Marchetti
   I just called and they said "discontinued." This much I already knew, but did others actually score on this set? I was going to order 4 sets... ...or should I try again tomorrow with complaints about the weekend service? Will the customer service (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Shop@Home Special on 6246??? —Paul Ferguson
   (...) Richard, It's not a weekend service problem. I called the day this item was listed as a special. As soon as the service rep read it off, I tried to order 4, but she told me that the computer was showing only one in stock. While I was giving (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Shop@Home Special on 6246??? —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Umm... Don't kill me, but I think that was me. :/ I called and tried to order 10, but the rep said she could only get me one. Right after that Tom posted saying they were all gone. Sorry! Jeff (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)