 Marketplace / Shopping / 22
  Re: S@H Specials, Feb 8-12

(...) They are sold out now. :-( (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H Specials, Feb 8-12

(...) Ouch. Sorry, but I kinda think my 25 didn't have much to do with it. I asked if they had plenty and the lady said yes. Something tells me someone else might have ordered enough to make my order look small... (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H Specials, Feb 8-12

Ok, here's a thought that is probably not going to be shared by many: I think S@H should limit quantity purchases on the specials. eToys did it with their anniversary buckets and tubs, 10 each to a customer, that seems fair. Should Tom even bother (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H Specials, Feb 8-12

(...) I don't agree, mainly because I don't see S@H (or eToys for that matter) having any obligation to even try to guarantee availability of a limited supply of an item on sale to as many customers as possible. First-come, first-served might not (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)