 Marketplace / Shopping / 2106
    Target Observations —Mike Walsh
   Anyone know what the red dots next to some of the shelf labels at Target mean? I noticed a few at my local Target which were not there the other day. All of the sets that are red dotted are now gone as well. Some of the sets that were red dotted (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Target Observations —Tom Stangl
     That MAY mean they are to be returned to the storeroom for a restock elsewhere in the store. I can't imagine it means clearance, there's no way they'd clear out the A/B-wings already. (...) | Please do not associate my personal views with my (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Target Observations —Bob Hayes
     It may be inventory markers. Many stores do inventory at the end/begining of the year. (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Target Observations —Jon Kozan
     (...) You could always ask Target... But I've seen both red and gray dots. The gray mean that the stock was reordered, and the date is the date that was done. I think the red means the same since my Target has red dots on Year 2000 sets. -Jon (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Target Observations —Jorge Rodriguez
   Red dots means there aren't any in the backroom. Grey dots means same as above but the item has been ordered. (...) Jorge Rodríguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)