 Marketplace / Shopping / 2106
2105  |  2107
Subject:
Target Observations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 15:27:05 GMT

Anyone know what the red dots next to some of the shelf labels at Target
mean?  I noticed a few at my local Target which were not there the other
day.  All of the sets that are red dotted are now gone as well.  Some of the
sets that were red dotted included new Star Wars sets like the A-Wing and
B-Wing.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh