 Marketplace / Shopping / 2102
2101  |  2103
Subject:
Waiting for ZB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 07:43:18 GMT

Well, our local mid-NJ ZB has a ton of Technic Shuttles and Neptune
Discovery Labs...and today, I went over there to see if they'd been
marked down.  No dice; still $75 for the former, and $45 for the
latter.  On the other hand, they did have more of the 4565 Load N' Haul
Railways, but they were "regular" price.

Has anyone seen ZBs lower prices yet to blow these out, or is my hoping
in vain?  (Tom, please reassure me!)

best

LFB